Match Thread | Man United vs Man City (14/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rule 11.2 says "A player in an offside position at the moment the ball is played or touched by a team-mate is only penalised on becoming involved in active play by making an obvious action which clearly impacts on the ability of an opponent to play the ball"

Well he shielded the ball until his teammate hit it, so how is shielding the ball not "an obvious action which clearly impacts on the ability of an opponent to play the ball"

Any sort of explanation or admission isn't going to change anything now though.
Nope, the wankers in the VAR shed, the RDAHMeedya have the result they wanted, by hook, crook or fuck!

Fuming. Don't mind losing even to them but offside and clear penalty on Haaland. Webb the red is now in charge the bent wanker.
Yes, forgot about the penalty with all the controversy over the offside goal. The earlier one on Cancelo was 50-50 too, I know he played for it but you've seen them given. Not at the swamp for the away team though.

Not today ..one less in midfield in a match like that!!! We would lose 4:1
Well we'll never know, you can play your best 11 in their favoured positions in a game perfectly suited to them and still lose it, but teams have got used to the way we play with Haaland and I said early on that it wouldn't take long. We need the option, we were perfectly fine without him so we have the players.

I didn't hear anybody complaining for the first few months, but once teams got used to the change in the way we play it was obviously going to impact us. I think we need Alvarez playing alongside to give us an alternative option if punting it in isn't working out.

This is a blip, it's burnout, which I expected at the start of the season. I said then that it was going to be incredibly tough with the world cup in the middle, and I think we need to recognise that. Even midweek I was glad we were out of the CC because it take a bit of pressure off, it's absolutely crazy to try and go for everything in a season like this and we're expecting too much.
Look at my posts..said b4 we got him..careful what you wish for. I was one of many (well me andvour kids anyway ) shouting noooo we are nit a CF team ..Haaland type. He is better in a counter attacking team utd for exampke. Fernandez is a prick but would picknhim out for fun. Just not made for us .sayingbthis for months even when hecwas scoring sgainst the mighty .. Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.