Match Thread | Man United vs Man City (14/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garbage. This is just burnout, happens to everyone. We haven't become a bad team overnight.
Overnight? We've been well off it since the start of the season. Haaland and KDB have pulled us out the shit again and again which has papered over the cracks.

We are not as good this season as we have been in the last 2... I don't know if its burnout, personnel, mentality or tactics. Or a mix of everything.

Just difficult to see us slowly deteriorating from the high standards we are used to.

Scholes & Ferdinand looking smarmy in the studio with Lescott
Enjoy your day scumbags won't be many of them!

Haaland is a dilemma . Great finisher but not much else.
no pressing, no little one-twos, no involvement in the game For long periods.
in games like today feels like we’re playing with 10 men

Haaland is a dilemma . Great finisher but not much else.
no pressing, no little one-twos, no involvement in the game For long periods.
in games like today feels like we’re playing with 10 men
He was invisible today, I think we'd of created more with alvarez on.

I find his comments aimed at me amusing mate not the game itself, luckily I don't let a football match spoil my weekend.
That's fine but you are wrong. I've checked the rules but others have since quoted the relevant sections.

The offside decision is clearly massively corrupt. Hard for the team to have to play in the face of that. Up to that point they were the better side and looked in control.

I mean we've been robbed but we dont half shit the bed ourselves with avoidable issues we ourselves create....normally when our fullbacks are way overcomitted.

That's fine but you are wrong. I've checked the rules but others have since quoted the relevant sections.
You could make an argument for both cases we'd be saying the goal should stand if we scored it lets be hoenst, we can all argue until the cows come home but it isn't going to change shit anyway.

Overnight? We've been well off it since the start of the season. Haaland and KDB have pulled us out the shit again and again which has papered over the cracks.

We are not as good this season as we have been in the last 2... I don't know if its burnout, personnel, mentality or tactics. Or a mix of everything.

Just difficult to see us slowly deteriorating from the high standards we are used to.
I think Haaland is part of the problem. He is doubtless a killer in the box but lends nothing to the team elsewhere. His lack of link up play and poor technical ability lead to our flow failing in the final 3rd. Teams have realised that they can sit on our midfield, man to man and they don’t have to worry about the striker joining in, because he doesn’t. I don’t know what the answer is but we have to find a way to play with Haaland or get rid and start again.

They do seem to change them weekly tbh, what's right and what's wrong who knows anymore.
Sky know...and they run the game.. its like a computer game now..can be manipulated to keep viewing figures up..we were not good but the result definitely was determined by that. How did we crumble though after 1 bad decision, thats the worry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.