Match Thread | Man United vs Man City (14/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva body language shit sorry to say Barcelona should put up but he is not the only one.It was good to see Grealish going forward

I don't even think it's that.

I think Guardiola not wanting to play with two strikers is fucking us over.

It seriously limits us.
I rarely criticise Pep but I totally agree with that. We need Alvarez alongside to give us a different option.

Pass the fucking ball to him
Tbf they did stop the service well today.. he had a few runs 1st half when ..if we hadn't lost the abilty to pass he'd have been in. We just haven't hot the players to play those wieghted or eye of a needle type balls. Makes him tedundant really

Don't get why people are saying shit United team or the refs gave it them!

Yeah their goal was bollox but we created 1 fucking chance - we are so slow, no fucking fight!

Our mentality after conceding the first was shocking... handed them the second and showed nothing after that.

We need 2 or 3 big signings to get back to the top.

Quite a few of that team are past their best and it is showing.

Bet Haaland is wondering if he made the right move.

Makes no difference where "<3 bruno <3" was, Rashford clearly makes a move to play the ball when in an offside position. OFFSIDE.

Are you new to foot ball as you have no idea of the rules.
To be fair I don't think anybody knows the rules any more.

Makes no difference where "<3 bruno <3" was, Rashford clearly makes a move to play the ball when in an offside position. OFFSIDE.

Are you new to foot ball as you have no idea of the rules.
He makes a move too but he doesn't touch the ball therefore he wasn't penalised for it lol, stick your dummy back in life goes on.

Don't get why people are saying shit United team or the refs gave it them!

Yeah their goal was bollox but we created 1 fucking chance - we are so slow, no fucking fight!

Our mentality after conceding the first was shocking... handed them the second and showed nothing after that.

We need 2 or 3 big signings to get back to the top.

Quite a few of that team are past their best and it is showing.

Bet Haaland is wondering if he made the right move.
Garbage. This is just burnout, happens to everyone. We haven't become a bad team overnight.

I rarely criticise Pep but I totally agree with that. We need Alvarez alongside to give us a different option.
2 x strikers today we'd have got murdered..we were closed down so quickly in midfield. If we lose a player there ..we would have got spanked ....we were away from home v top 4 team

Tbf they did stop the service well today.. he had a few runs 1st half when ..if we hadn't lost the abilty to pass he'd have been in. We just haven't hot the players to play those wieghted or eye of a needle type balls. Makes him tedundant really
They didnt stop the service. He makes runs and we don't risk the pass. We've got wonderful passers, but it's being coached out of them. Not intentionally but tactically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.