Match Thread | Man United vs Man City (14/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure we could have made it any easier for them.

We’re basically playing with one in midfield. KDB hasn’t really got in the game and Bernado has spent the half hiding, dropping deep to get easy balls and not wanting to do anything difficult.

Foden has offered nothing and you would never guess that we’ve got a player like Haaland up front, as we don’t even look to play him in.

Looks like we’re playing for a point.

United's only tactic is the long diagonal, which has worked a few times and they probably should be beating us based on the chances they've had. They are there for the taking if we step it up, should be space to work with as they have 3/4 players pushed up the pitch onto our back four. Need to get through that, which we were starting to do in those last couple of mins

If a midtable team had a world class striker and they simply could not find a way to get the ball to him in an half dangerous place even once or twice a half, you’d blame the manager.

We do look rather toothless away from home at the moment.

I feel that our players have been conditioned for a safety first approach at all times. The runs are there, both KDB and Haaland have made some fantastic runs but Bernardo, Walker and Cancelo seem reluctant to make the pass.
It's annoying to watch them spinning in a circle aa someone is making a run

Remember the good old days when we created loads of chances and missed most of them...

ETH and United should be embarrassed. Setting up like this at home? I've seen more positivity from teams battling relegation on the final day of the season. If I were Pep, I'd tell them to pass it around at the back for 90 minutes. Let the scum trundle home demanding refunds.

No creation at all, Haaland making runs and Pep has them playing possession shite and ignoring him fuck knows what has happened to Kev and Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.