Match Thread | Man Utd vs Man City (08/03/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their goal was a bit of a fluke. But City haven't played well. I don't think it's a very strong team we have playing, and United's tactics with 5 defenders have made it tough.

Up front - Wan Basanga is a great player, and has Sterling in his pocket. On the other side I'm not sure Foden is a winger. Shaw is a little tubby but quicker than he looks.

Defensively - this back 4 scares me. Fernandes is creative, but besides that United are weak up front luckily. Martial can find goals, but James doesn't scare me. Zinchenko is not a left back, Fern is not a center back.

In the midfield - City have held possession. But I think we have 1 shot? No creativity. Bernardo has gone missing, and Gundagon and Rodri are not as attacking minded.

Bring on Jesus at 60 min. Still think City win 2-1

It’s a shame really. We have such a good squad and we are literally pissing away a derby.

We have been diabolical , and yet the only time they have managed to score Ederson threw it in the net , hope Pep really lays into them at half time , we can still win this if we can show the same commitment as that load of workmanlike shite.

Back 5 is smothering everything we are doing. Wide players so wide that Sergio isolated. And, even when we get it wide, there is not penetration, either from midfielders making a run in behind, or from the wingers beating their man and getting in a cross across the 6 yard line.

Ponderous, predictable, playing with our back to goal upfront. They are all speed, direct, take em on, and putting us on our heels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.