Match Thread: Manchester City F.C v Leicester City

Cobwebcat said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
swp couldn't play with his cock - fact.

Short memory.

Yeah short memory on a little bawbag who left us for pastures new (yeah right) for future development, stalled as he filled his boots with £ and lost all love for the game - comes back, improves his contract (for the love of the club don't forget), and has been absolute gash.....
he's a money grabbing little ****.......

short memory indeed

Inzi said:
ive never seen the point in zonal marking

although our defence is a shambles due to vince the prince not being there

Then you're about 20 years behind thinking in football :)

Nobody actually uses man marking any more, haven't done since...err...well, about the 1920's really, but what we know as manmarking since about 1990

i don't know why teams who play out of their skins in big games annoy me but they really do - i know i should admire them but i think it says a lot about their character that they only play to their best every now and then

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Cobwebcat said:
Short memory.

Yeah short memory on a little bawbag who left us for pastures new (yeah right) for future development, stalled as he filled his boots with £ and lost all love for the game - comes back, improves his contract (for the love of the club don't forget), and has been absolute gash.....
he's a money grabbing little ****.......

short memory indeed

just out of interest, who could play with their cock?

Surprised Leicester havent brought Howerd on..... he's a big aerial threat and would cause us more problems with long ball & corners

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.