Match Thread: Manchester City F.C v Leicester City

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
citymad said:
Undoubtedly Jo's fault but Boatengs defending was shocking, didnt do a thing to close Gallagaher down.

A fcking ten year old would have saved that. it weas Harts fault

If we wouldn't have bringing on a def midfielder on half time we would be 4-1 up now

hertsblue said:
Boetangs fault for me as much as Harts

1st a simple ball and he just half arsed jogged and let the player run behind him to keep the ball in and start the posession. Then had 2 attempts at clearing it but again his distribution is woeful today, blind hoofs to leicester players

Been shocking today, thier keeper hasnt made a single save
What; you mean apart from the save from PV?

Leicester streaming forward in numbers, they will get behind our defense a few times before this game finishes. Come on City, sort it out.

Oh my god what I joke this is so bad I want to kill myself I've never seen such bad football we're going to lose 42-2 we need to sell every single player because we'd be better off playing with onions on the field at least then I could say my tears are because of the onions not the bad football on display because that's how bad it is I want to cry especially because Jo is such a bad player and Mancini is such a bad manager I hate this club so much everything goes wrong for us and we play some of the worst football I've ever seen and can't even defend properly I hate Jo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.