Match Thread: Manchester City F.C v Leicester City

mancityscot said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Why a defender when we should be looking to win it?

this 100%. the mind boggles

He's a midfielder. He'll push forward when he have the ball. There's no point having the link between midfield and front line now when the game is end to end, hoof and crap.

PaulPowre said:
Disgusting Jo for Zab???????????????/

I give up....Mancini playing for a draw...

why we are defending against a mid table championship team is beyond me...? I'm a fan of Mancini, but tht is a joke. Then again.....it is JO.....so I am not too bothered.

mancityscot said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Why a defender when we should be looking to win it?

this 100%. the mind boggles

He's a midfielder. He'll push forward when he have the ball. There's no point having the link between midfield and front line now when the game is end to end, hoof and crap.

dancity19 said:
PaulPowre said:
Disgusting Jo for Zab???????????????/

I give up....Mancini playing for a draw...

why we are defending against a mid table championship team is beyond me...? I'm a fan of Mancini, but tht is a joke. Then again.....it is JO.....so I am not too bothered.

Do we have any more strickers on the bench? Didnt think we did and Jo is soooo bad that id happily just play with 10.

4-3-3 Zabs RM, Milner back up front. Just look at the possibilities before you start moaning at the formation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.