Match Thread: Manchester City F.C v Leicester City

annoying to watch but that wasn't our strongest team and bobby won't get many opportunities to experiment with players/positions/formation.

Poor effort today. Surely playing a full strength side today six days before our next game is preferable to a replay in the middle of two important prem fixtures.
Saying that if Hart had been awake then we would be through despite playing crap.
Surely Mancini will have now learnt that our reserves are not good enough and that Richards is a better option at full back than Boateng.

Full strength team in both cups from now on else we wont win either.

Only Milner and Tevez did ok for me today. Johnson should be ripping teams like this to shreds but never does.

Well done City!! A fookin replay - what total fookin dross 2nd half - Joe Hart the new Billy Big Bollox - complete prick - not just him though the whole lot were gash against Svens shitty Leicester - no chance of winning fook all playing like that - I sincerely hope it was a blip coz that was bilge

Truly woeful performance! One of the worst I have seen since Mancini has been in charge! I am a fan of Mancini but some of the things he does still baffles me. We dont have a game for another week so there was no reason not to play as strong a team as possible. Playing Jo is like starting with 10 men. SWP is now nothing more than a useless, lazy dwarf! Vieira is no longer capable of playing an English game, Europa league fine but an FA Cup game definitely not! Milner runs the show in the middle of the park in the 1st half so Mancini then puts him out wide for the 2nd half!

All in all fucking extremely lucky that we have a replay to look forward to because that was the most we deserved after that performance!

poor performance but wer still in the hat, and we would have gone out in the past

Not good enough that at all. Strong team, shit display. Will do them at home but shouldnt of needed to play the extra game.

How anyone can be positive about the on field performance is beyond me... the only good thing I can say about the game is that our travelling supporters were fantastic, could hear them belt out songs first half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.