Match Thread: Manchester City F.C v Wolves

Re: Official match thread city v wolves.

seems a bit off-balance on paper though unless Carlos is (hopefully not) playing out wide left. Though I guess Kolarov will always advance further than Zab to make up for it...

At least Silva's on the bench incase he's needed, but this team should do the business ;)

Andouble said:
seems a bit off-balance on paper though unless Carlos is (hopefully not) playing out wide left. Though I guess Kolarov will always advance further than Zab to make up for it...

.....DJ....Barry.....
Tev..Yaya....Johnson
........Dzeko..........

HellasLEAF said:
Johnson assist, Dzeko goal. I'm calling it.
This is exactly what came to my mind. AJ and Kolarov now have a target. Tevez will play slightly deeper, carry the ball and link the play.

most excited ive been all season, Dzeko starts, could be top tonight, come on City

pee dubya said:
HellasLEAF said:
Johnson assist, Dzeko goal. I'm calling it.
This is exactly what came to my mind. AJ and Kolarov now have a target. Tevez will play slightly deeper, carry the ball and link the play.

I reckon that will make Tevez a happy bunny again ....

Excited to see Dzeko straight in to the starting line up but I'll be interested to say how the formation pans out. Silva starting on the bench is a good thing if he's coming back from a bit of a knock, gives AJ a chance to show what he's made of, too.

Dzeko introduction will IMO allow Tevez to drop deep to collect the ball which he has been doing all season but he now has an outlet up top with him who can hold up the ball bringing others into play.
Looking forward to todays game immensely!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.