Match Thread: Manchester City F.C v Wolves

Re: Official match thread city v wolves.

Having seen us struggle against Leicester City the Wolves players will see this as a potential win and will doubtlessly tend towards pushing up for a win. Micky McBentnose (a very tactical manager but often tactically naive) will likely see this as a chance to glean 3 points from a probable 0 point game and that, I think, will be their downfall.
Roberto will have roasted the lads after Sunday and will have hammered home the need for flawless discipline. Even without an Eddie Dzeko cameo I predict a win by a 3 goal margin and, for the reasons given, I can't see our defence giving anything away on this occassion so ergo a 3-0 win to us.
If we're up by 3 goals with 25 minutes left on the clock then I think Roberto will put Eddie on for a run out and, if that occurs then I predict a 1 goal improvement on the margin = 4-0.

Post game; McCarthy will whinge down the side of his hooter about poor refereeing, Lawrenson will intimate that we're shite (he's a twat / what's new) but concede that we have another PL clean sheet and that we 'may' be in the running, Roberto will repeat the 'we must improve' mantra and I'll go home happy.

Oh, and Chelski will have a mare of a game at Blackburn (draw at best) and the rags'll get stuffed at spurs on Sunday . . another happy day.

Bring it on.

With Silva back and Tevez playing a more deeper role and Wolves needing the points now i can see us winning this one by a big margin, hope Edin gets a couple!

inbetween said:
With Silva back and Tevez playing a more deeper role and Wolves needing the points now i can see us winning this one by a big margin, hope Edin gets a couple!

hope so its one of the rare games i am going

would love to see

----------------hart----------------
-richards----kolo-----komps----kolarov
----------------NDJ----------------
--------yaya------------barry--------
----------------silva----------------
------------tevez-------------------
--------------------dzeko-----------

however, we may need to play wingers to keep jarvis pinned back...

dzeko will play says Mancini

<a class="postlink" href="http://scsport.ba/v2/tekst.php?ID=13380" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://scsport.ba/v2/tekst.php?ID=13380</a>

3-0 To urs, tevez, yaya and balotelli. dzeko will be subbed in after 65 minutes.

Jimma said:
would love to see

----------------hart----------------
-richards----kolo-----komps----kolarov
----------------NDJ----------------
--------yaya------------barry--------
----------------silva----------------
------------tevez-------------------
--------------------dzeko-----------

however, we may need to play wingers to keep jarvis pinned back...

Don't worry about Jarvis. Look at that team there should be no problem in betting Wolves.

Wolves will be quite similar to Blackpool in some respects. They will try and play football, they'll dig in defensively and they will never give up, as McCarthy has clearly helped them develop a fighting sprit. Also, like Blackpool had the threat of Phillips on the wing, Wolves will have Jarvis. Hopefully we'll do a considerably better job dealing with Jarvis than we did the first time we played Wolves, because if we don't we could struggle. If he plays on the left than I'd rather we had Richards or Zabaleta at right back against him instead of Boateng, who I think would struggle most against him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.