Match Thread: Manchester City F.C v Wolves

Re: Official match thread city v wolves.

Great result, but what a dreadful refereeing performance, I hope someone from the FA was watching that.

Well that was as blatant cheating by the officials as you can get. Gave them everything and ball doesnt sound like it crossed the line by given and then gave goal kick against milner when the ball hadnt crossed the line.

Then 5 mins injury time despite no injuries.

Shocking ref performance AGAIN but fuck them, 3 points is 3 points. I want to win this league more for shoving 2 fingers up at the FA and saying we won despite your efforts.

We need to take a Fergie approach to refs, we seem to get dicked week after week, esp at home for some reason.

And Bobby, sort defending from corners out please

I feel like I played in the game I'm that fucked.......

Without doubt the most corrupt and bent officialdom I have seen in many a year....

notreallyhere said:
Great result, but what a dreadful refereeing performance, I hope someone from the FA was watching that.

If they were they would probably send him a well done card

I wish we could close games out can you see the rags biting their nails at home after being 4-3 up?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.