Match Thread | Manchester City vs Leicester (10/02/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor from Otto for their goal but why on earth isn't somebody making the foul and taking a yellow to stop the goal. Piss poor that.
One thing I liked about Zab is his intelligence in those situations. He would've clobbered Vardy.

14 points clear in the league,still in the CL, FA Cup and Final of the League Cup, how much more perfect do you want?

Football clearly isn't your sport, have you considered Aussie Rules or NASCAR, both very easy to understand.
Correct... Currently. We've dropped points of late and look toothless upfront. If we carry on in our currant fashion I assure you things won't stay perfect.

Really need some kind of diagram to show me what Gundogan offers. Most of the time it seems to be fuck all. Along with Sterling on the left, Zinchenko also really not doing anything, his speed going backwards is Yaya-esque. Need to pull our finger out and up the intensity. They've clogged up the middle so we really need that left hand side to not just be a complete waste. The right looks like our best bet with Bernardo and Walker working some good situations, especially with Kev floating over there like on the goal

Great first ten minutes . Really at it. Then very very poor decision making in final third . Sergio looks lost. Sterling and Silva doing f.All .(yeah sterling got his usual tap in I know) Gundogan needs to up his game. Leicester look confident and those long passes into the channels are very affective . Not sure what the answer is with lack of subs to bring on. We need to really get that killer instinct back and fast. Better decision making final third.

That doesn't change they are parking the bus.

They scored because we Otamendi had 6 players to pass it to but picked the one black shirt outside their half.
Maybe Pep will ask them to open up a bit so we have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.