Match Thread | Manchester City vs Leicester (10/02/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are so frustrating at times, there's no way we should be level at half time. We waste so many good opportunities and give away ridiculous chances like today. Vardy would be awesome for us and Aguero looks desperate for a break.

Bernardo needs to up his game as well.

Not brilliant. So wasteful in the final third and then to gift them a chance like that.

Get gundogan off, put Bernardo in his place. Then sterling right and either stick zinchenko wide left and bring Danilo on, or bring Diaz on for gundogan

Aguero has been poor again though, but he’s lucky we don’t have anyone else

Very lucky because he has been wank.

Fantastic start early goal,then it’s like previous weeks intensity drops off,not helped by them slowing up play every goal kick/ throw in they get..just hope pep gives them a rocket as the longer it goes on 1-1 and all the bollocks over mahrez,you just know what will happen ...

sloppy and poor defending.
vardy was alone, just with one chance, and 4 city players around him, he scored easily.

14 points clear in the league,still in the CL, FA Cup and Final of the League Cup, how much more perfect do you want?

Football clearly isn't your sport, have you considered Aussie Rules or NASCAR, both very easy to understand.
Actually every time I watch NASCAR I think to myself WTF is happening? What do all these different flag colors mean? Are they allowed to make each other crash ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.