Match Thread | Manchester City Vs Sunderland (13/08/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very LVG like, possession with a lack of penetration, only difference is we could probably turn it on at will, I feel Pep wants the lads to get accustomed so is happy with it working out like a training exercise if we are in front. It's bloody awesome to see organisation like this though and it will only get better!

Silva and Stones have been our most impressive players. De Bruyne, who perhaps isn't match fit, has been unusually poor.

Bit boring but first game after a crap pre season and having Kompany, Gundogan, Sane and Otamendi injured.

Very happy with the manner of the possesion and the one touch triangles to create space and to take Sunderland players out of the game.

Stones looks very composed.

I'd be delighted with a 2-0. Think we'll get better with every passing game.

Whats wrong with saying its ineffective? It is, I and its boring . De bruyne, sterling and nolito have been really poor. Their keeper has been a passenger for the most part. A few shots would be nice. All right spoofing about how clever this formation is. We were nearly caught out, need more threat up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.