Match Thread | Manchester United vs Manchester City (21/07/17 @ 3.05am)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker is going to be an incredible asset for this team. Don't forget United are ten days ahead of us and have two games more under their belts. More than happy with us so far.
Won't be talked about at all by the rag loving press but absolutely right.

There are a ton of good reasons why United should be expected to be winning at this stage, but I can't be bothered to list them because it doesn't matter who wins.

If we score a goal I'll go to bed happy. I'll probably be happy anyway.

We've always been and will always be a better possession/passing team. So we can't in fairness base who is playing better on who's dominating possession. That will almost always alwaysbe us.

Chance creation should be the basis for judging if we are playing better.
And in that regard we are even with United.

We could have easily had two goals, as well.

Got a kick out of all the times they slipped a ball through to Rashford in space and the raggy crowd all started to scream and stand up only to have Walker close him down immediately lightning fast. It happened three or four times. Unfortunately there's not another one of him on the left side so the rash went sniffing about there for some action and found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.