Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (12/01/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pweyhe said:
Nasri and Silva are never going to play well if we can't control the damn ball. Our strikers and center mids need to relax a bit, and slow things down!

Need more composure all over, including Nasri and Silva. They've been as guilty as anyone of giving the ball away too cheaply, surprisingly. Need to start controlling things again.

If we don't get a grip soon, imagine we'll have to get Milner or Navas on

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Those saying it was offside, would you not be slightly aggrieved if we were losing 1-0 and that happened to us?

I would be fuming.

I would be pissed off but the player stood in front of Hart is interfering with play, IMO any player on the pitch is interfering with play otherwise what are they doing on the pitch.

The ref will even this up second half he's not having the best of games can see this going to 10 v 10

Can see your point mate about any player on the pitch technically interfering with play but you're wrong to say he was stood in front of Hart. He wasnt. Nowhere close.

(Bloody ipad fingers!)

Nailed on to get somebody sent off in second half, crowd booing every tackle and ref going to book ours for every tackle. In desperate need of a second goal.

Those saying it was offside, would you not be slightly aggrieved if we were losing 1-0 and that happened to us?

I would be fuming.

It was NOT a goal that should have been disallowed. I am getting concerned about the number of decisions we seem to be getting in our favour. I would prefer to win the game fairly and squarely. No way do I want people to view us the same way as we vies those cheating diving rags, which unfortunately they will.

Gaylord du Bois said:
oakiecokie said:
wattle said:
Did you just say silva garbage??? You no absolutely nothing about football mate. Were you watching the first half hour?

You need to look at his final pass !! I gave up the number of times he`s either given it away or overhit the ball.Take your Blue Specs off and look at realism not fantasy.Yes even Silva can have a poor game !!
Go on oakie son. Don't take that laying down.

Bit like the Djeko thread GDB !! Some people really need to look at the bigger picture,even a fans favourite (and I,m a massive DS fan) can be shite and today is no exception.Unfortunately he aint the only player to be piss poor,mate.

I would be fuming.

Would be pissed off that the correct decision went against us ;)

If any 50/50 or even 80/20 goes our way this half I will be amazed. Might even have been better if it was allowed to stand because we're up against it big time now.

Sissoko is walking a tightrope already having been booked and then bringing down Kolarov after picking it up. He might have to be switched back to the left, having been moved right to cover our threat on that side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.