Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (13/01/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just never a booking for Rodri. Gimeresh dived at him lifting both feet off the floor, that's embarassing for the referee having just missed a possible second yellow for the same player for deliberately leaving a foot in. But that's the shit we have to put with.

Walker cannot play that high against Gordon its just daft. Need more from Doku but fuck me they've had 2 shots on target.
Appalling refereeing.

You are mistaking correlation for causation.

I would look at a game where Pep has Walker playing as our furthest forward player and realise he isn’t interested in control, he wants us as high as possible.

So he’s picked Doku over Grealish because his game plan isn’t about control, he sets the entire team up up for that game plan, and then you blame Doku.

Youre putting the cart before the horse.
Doku shit out of a simple tackle in their half while our team was moving forwards and within 10 seconds it was in the back of the net. How is that not causation? We all saw it with our own bloody eyes.

Don't know why Walker is getting so much shit either. He hasn't been great but everything that's come at us, has initially come from our left.

Gvardiol looks lost defending.
Saved us in extra time 1 on1 vs Almiron. I can think of one time he let Almiron cross, and nothing much happened. On the other hand, Walker cost us 2 goals.

Taking allegiances out of it , this is a superb game of football , the Barcodes have taken the two presents Walker provided really well , two great finishes. Bernardo's goal was also sublime , nothing wrong with this performance at the moment. We will show why we are champions in the 2nd half if we keep on opening up the Barcodes by running at their defence, Foden has been electric in the middle , same eleven for 2nd half until 65 minutes and if we do not break through bring Kev on to deliver the final ball we need.
Game of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.