Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (13/01/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
doku not using his left foot at all while dribbling makes him so much slower than he should be

Taking allegiances out of it , this is a superb game of football , the Barcodes have taken the two presents Walker provided really well , two great finishes. Bernardo's goal was also sublime , nothing wrong with this performance at the moment. We will show why we are champions in the 2nd half if we keep on opening up the Barcodes by running at their defence, Foden has been electric in the middle , same eleven for 2nd half until 65 minutes and if we do not break through bring Kev on to deliver the final ball we need.

Everygame but villa we have totally dominated. It’s our insane tactics that are letting us down. Love pep but he has to change the way he’s setting us up when we don’t have the players to do it.

Our ability to manage a lead is so bad
I wonder how many leads we have lost this season..unless we go 3 up i think we lose

I don't want to believe it, but the Treble + World cup season may have taken it out of their legs. We are being out hustled constantly this season.

Walternatively will be gone
For Walker to allow one cut inside shot is perhaps forgivable but at this level to get caught so square twice allowing any PL player a simple shot is really bad. For context look at how they close our forward play down just from effort - Kyle is having a poor season. I think his head is not right and there seems to be no way Pep wants to drop him since he signed his new deal to not go to Bayern. Eddie not saving either of those but of course is our number 1 and shouldn't be injured as a direct result of poor officiating.
Walker will be gone in the summer methinks.

It’s getting so fucking tiring just watching bang average teams lump it over the top and catching our defenders with their thumbs up their arse.

I’d genuinely back us to get caught out and concede against a Sunday league side at present.

Despite all of our possession, I also don’t see where goals are coming from, we’re all fart and no shit.

All that aside though, come on Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.