Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (13/01/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The space behind our fullbacks when you have Gordon and Isak and Almeiron who are all so quick is suicidal.....

walker and Gvardiol consistently this season are not defending the space (showing a lack of awareness) behind them .....it was so obvious what was going to happen (the incident between Dias and Gordon should have told everyone that - no foul but we were wide open) at some point and now their crowd is playing its part.

We need to calm the game down not get sucked into the chaotic nature of it and rodri should know this better than most...

Bringing Grealish on will only feed their crowd even more...they hate him for his piss taking of Almeiron during the league celebrations the other year and it will onyl galavanise them and their team but Doku as someone esle said needs to get with it defensively.

Maybe bring Kev on for doku and ut Bernardo out wide left and Foden out wide right (which would be a shame as he has been our best player)

Just thought I’d pop on here to cheer me up. Fuck me. What a load of bollox being talked!!!!! Again! Newcastle will tire, and have fuck all on the bench. We’ve got Kev to come on. We’re not playing bad. We’re just crap against pace. And Walker obviously has his head elsewhere. We’ll still win 4-2
Don’t know.. maybe cos we just folded like a deep fried Mars bar after dominating for 34 mins? To a depleted mid table Newcastle?

1-0 up and we should have been keeping it tight with a normal back 4, not pushing the full backs up to the opposition 18 yard line

Another game where you are left wondering how on earth we are losing. City playing some absolutely beautiful football, probably the best football English football has ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.