Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (19/12/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not Andy Hinchliffe
It’s not Danny Mills
It’s not Efan Ekoku
Don Goodman was not a striker

I’d bring in Gundogan second half, need to tie up the passing in midfield

Lol this place is a pisser. 2-0 up without trying and Sterling, Kev, Rodri, Mahrez and Jesus all need to come off at half time. We can’t be brilliant every game. We are proper spoilt brats with this team
Zinch has been our worst culprit for giving it away - although he keeps winning it back so fair play. We’ve just been a bit sloppy. We could end up scoring six here as they tire and we find our passing game. Only danger is a sending off

Weird half. Easily the poorest performance in a long long time yet a great scoreline. I've no idea how we got away with that penalty that's as blatant as they get, if that had been against us they'd be a 100 pages added to the appropriate conspiracy threads by now.

if we were playing a side that wasn't in the bottom 3 we would be behind at half time, they've actually had better chances. Barely had any sustained pressure in their final third, it's all been around the back 4, missing gundogan and his ability to dictate and get us playing further up the pitch.

They've got two wingers at fullback we need to be exploiting that more. Zinchenko and Rodri have looked uncharacteristically shaky, I'd be getting Rodri off ASAP for Fernandinho before the red card comes out.

Even though it hasn't been pretty, I'd take a standard second half cruising here, no injuries/suspensions and get out with the 3 points.

They watched it and watched the player go into edison on purpose. Plus we had control of the ball. No penalty
Dud he fuck go into ederson on purpose haha. Anyhow it wasn't given and we are winning so all good. Thank god Newcastle are shite but we probably know that which is why we are a tad complacent.

We’ve been poor to be honest - can’t see us playing like that in the second half.

sterling is not the same player on the left.
Honestly i think Sterling kills our possession based game.

He struggles to do the basics.

All over the Pitch we dominate until he gets the Ball.

How different we were against Leeds it was like the Ball was stuck to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.