Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (19/12/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he EVER had a good game on the left?
Just that one season when he seemed to cut in and score from the left loads of times or be at the back stick snubbing but in the main, I agree he is better on the right for me, him and Sane were great.

Sometimes we won’t play like 2011 Barcelona and sometimes teams will give us a game

passing across the back especially been a bit sloppy but don’t think any of the players getting stick have been as “ poor “ “ awful “ and “ shocking “ as some are making out
They’re just getting about us

Brilliant Cancelo, but several sloppy performances across the board. We need Grealish and Foden in order to hold on the ball in their half. Hopefully we make changes before they score.

We've been poor in that first half, Zinchenko and Sterling in particular. I always try to give Raheem benefit of the doubt but today he's been complete dogshit! Suicide pass to Bernardo Silva for him to get cleaned out along with twice should of played Bernardo in but over hit the passes. Frustrating as fuck.

We need to up the anti in the second half do what we always do and let the ball do the work. Cancelo having a cracking game again hopefully we can create space to get him on the ball more. The front three and KDB need to get their act together.

Come On City.

That twat Carragher on Cancelo's goal; "that's nothing to do with ability". Can you imagine if that was Salah ?

Anyway, it may be churlish but I'd expect a bit more of our front 3 in the second half.
He was talking about the defending, not Cancelo. He finished the sentence with “that’s nothing to do with ability… Sunday league players can stand up straight and not turn their backs”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.