Match Thread | Newcastle vs Man City (21/08/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are behind in the game because our intensity at the back is lacking all of the defence have given the ball away from simple positions - I've never seen us give the ball away so cheaply, even Eddie is not finding his man. Kyle having a mare and seems frightened to death in engaging with any attacker.

Ultimately we have to be better with passing - they think they have this by pressing so if we get through the press we will win. A wake up call that you cannot stroll around in any game but they will be told and I expect a much better second half.

Finally Phil has to play the simple pass for a tap in - that's about 3 times he's not done it - what do they say, fool me once it's ok but again and again and it's stupidity!

We need to match their intensity second half and make sure we don’t concede another, playing the way we are I think we’ll crumble today the way we are playing.

Come on blue boys.

Get ready for a crazy half :-)

Going to be a nuts season this

If Walker and Cancelo stick to the actual positions it would help a lot of our problems

Struggling to pass out the back as they have both come inside

Nor really sure who should come off....I'd arguably take of Kev for Phillips...but can you take off Kev when we need a goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.