Match Thread | Newcastle vs. Man City (28/09/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accidental?…. Burn meant that.
He absolutely did.

As I said earlier, you can tell when a motion is natural in those situations, and those types of injuries do happen accidentally.

But there was nothing natural about the way Burn extended his leg and stamped Haaland’s Achilles as he fell.

I’m in Italy and can’t watch the game. Relying on this thread to keep me up to date. Anyone got a clip of the goal ? Thanks

Not at our best obviously and for me this formation just isn't working (despite the score).

Nothing Gundogan has done (one pass to Haaland excepted) has come off and Lewis just hasn't been in the game much. I'd be tempted to take both off and bring Foden and Savinho on and move Bernardo into the middle. It would give them something more to worry about defensively.

I suspect it will stay the same though and hopefully our midfield can get more of a grip. If they do, we should win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.