Match Thread | Norwich vs Man City (12/02/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've played fine. Controlled the game, really. Norwich have had one attempt on target, we've bossed possession (as per usual). Have we even got out of third gear yet? We haven't had to. Yes, there's always a nagging doubt when you're only one up. But I'm confident we'll be leaving Carrow Rd with a "bootiful" three points.

Post 1000..
1. Am not a rag and hate anything red
2. Pep is the greatest manager we have had
3.Norwich will get stuffed as Bernard Matthews would agree
4.Love being Blue, the greatest team in the land and all the world
5. CTID
Rag in disguise ;)

Actually you sound abit dipper!

Second half:
Delap on, please, and score.
Dias watch out for that second yellow card
Give them nowt.

Sterling has been a great signing and has been one of our mainstays over the years but I do think the last couple of seasons he has been inconsistent and loses possession a lot of the time and yes he has scored and made a few comments about him look silly but he is not the same player he was . I’ll get slated but I’d sell in the summer but that’s my opinion
So you keep saying

I don’t think people understand the work for the team Foden does for the team in that false 9 role. Have you ever watched him live in that role? You can’t tell on the tv. He creates so much space for others and wins balls back. It’s a selfless role he’s doing for the team. Someone just said on here that he shouldn’t be starting because he shot over and played a half poor pass. Get a grip
I’ve seen it from tv also. He runs his socks off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.