Match Thread | Norwich vs Man City (12/02/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling has been a great signing and has been one of our mainstays over the years but I do think the last couple of seasons he has been inconsistent and loses possession a lot of the time and yes he has scored and made a few comments about him look silly but he is not the same player he was . I’ll get slated but I’d sell in the summer but that’s my opinion
That is a fair enough opinion. Dickheads calling him dog shit isn’t

Foden a lot better today

Aarons is standing so far off Sterling I’m not sure what he’s actually doing
Can't really blame Aarons to be honest, Not only has he Raheem to deal with the movement of Gundogan in behind him too he doesn't know whether to stick or twist. Our switch of play tonight over to Sterling has been brilliant, Norwich players will be fucked come 70 mins. They are moving side to side all game doing short prints constantly.

He's a class act. The game being played at his pace, So comfortable on the ball switching play. What he does best is his movement in behind breaking the lines running beyond our front three and his timing of it is something special.
He improved dramatically after David left, probably because David was better on the edge of the box so was first choice for a pass. Probably the only benefit from Merlin's wonderful career with us coming to an end.

Sterling has been a great signing and has been one of our mainstays over the years but I do think the last couple of seasons he has been inconsistent and loses possession a lot of the time and yes he has scored and made a few comments about him look silly but he is not the same player he was . I’ll get slated but I’d sell in the summer but that’s my opinion
Have you taken speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.