Match Thread | Oxford vs Man City (18/12/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with all the Hinchliffes in the thread tonight?
He has sold his soul to sky,everything to do with us is negative and he thinks bernie is racist,it's like listening to spitty boy doing our games

Anyway we are playing ok,the kids are doing well,don't like zinchy and angel at the same time

Hope bernie gets a goal and flicks a finger to the sky box

Doing enough, but I was hoping for something enjoyable after seeing the team. Too many boring matches this season from City.

To say Zin looks rusty would be an insult to rust. Lucky we've got a game like this for him to find his feet

Rusty as hell but also he kinda looks like a kid who just realized that there is no future for him in his natural position in this club. If he can't make it even in a game like this where real left back was moved to the front four

Scored a lovely build-up-play goal.

Defended well.

But fuck me Rodri Angeliño and Sterling have been atrocious. Did you see Rodri’s pass and lack of effort to get back for that attack towards the end.
Can't argue with any of that. Still Rodri had a stormer against Burnley, he can rest on his laurels for quite some time after that .

He has sold his soul to sky,everything to do with us is negative and he thinks bernie is racist,it's like listening to spitty boy doing our games

Anyway we are playing ok,the kids are doing well,don't like zinchy and angel at the same time

Hope bernie gets a goal and flicks a finger to the sky box
No sorry, I meant this thread is full of people who are as critical of City as Andy Hinchliffe is. Could you imagine if he said what some on here were?

We're better than this.

Don’t know what’s happening with Angelino, he was the best attacking LB in the Dutch league with loads of assists, now he is struggling to even pass let alone put in a good cross
maybe he played every week in the dutch league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.