Match Thread | Oxford vs Man City (18/12/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell, that was dire. I’d rather we wake up before their inevitable deflected goal. On a plus side, Harwood-Bellis definitely looks a prospect. I’d rate him over Garcia just now.

I think everyone's been ok. We're not 3-0 down, nobody's been shit. Obviously everyone could be better.

Foden and Mahrez had a good few nice moments, and the two CBs are looking good value.

Angelino looking like a fan who won the chance to play for his favourite team. Looks totally out of his depth against a League One team.

How the fuck did he get 10 assists for PSV, he can't cross the ball.
Left hand inc. Zinc and Bernie have been pretty poor.

A lot of sub-standard passing in that half, and a shocking reluctance to have a shot.

The “star” players not doing enough - Bernado, Sterling and Mahrez.

Pity de Bruyne is not playing he would have torn them apart.

There’s 3 players on the pitch who are passing the ball with any sort of conviction and they’re all kids. God knows what our senior players are playing at.

Why does every commentator insist on calling him Angelinhio.

Exactly. Over the years we’ve heard David DaSilva etc. But the worst was calling Kun Aguera.

If you know Spanish, most things ending in a “o” are masculine and most things ending in a “a” are feminine.

So it’s an insult too. ****s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.