Match Thread | Oxford vs Man City (18/12/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Angelino is suffering from a lack of confidence. Bought as emergency cover at LB.

Bravo in his last 6 months. I wonder who our new number 2 will be.

No sorry, I meant this thread is full of people who are as critical of City as Andy Hinchliffe is. Could you imagine if he said what some on here were?

We're better than this.
Ah i see,it is kinda a boring game,the goal was ace though and the kids are holding their own,it's disjointed when there are so many changes,i think it makes players not look so good

Why have Raz as a centre forward? His ability to hold up the ball in that role is poor, he has little presence and is knocked off the ball so easily. Seem him laughing a few times but I'm not finding his performance remotely funny so far.
Young guys at the back look good and composed. Foden and Rodri doing well too.
We are committing too many silly fouls around our box, it's their best chance of scoring from a set piece so wisen up lads.
Didn't realise Bernado was playing until about 25 minutes in - been poor.
As for Mahrez, jeez, looks like he can't be arsed sometimes.
Should hopefully wear them down 2nd half and get a couple more, then move on.

Don't get some of the negativity on here tonight. For me it's great to have Zin back and a good idea to play him in the position where he will play later in the season. He looks accomplished on the ball. H-B and Garcia look great for their age. Hopefully as the game goes on space will open as they are working so hard. Foden looking at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.