Match Thread | Peterborough vs Man City (01/03/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I checked were still top of the league, hold a 5 goal lead in the CL and are still in the FA cup. So I beg to differ
It’s easy to have this defence. We may win the league but if our form continues to slide it will be a difficult task. We look flat and it’s a concern.

1 defeat since October.

Huge concern.

very good.. I’m talking the last 4/5 games. Lisbon aside we haven’t been great for a while.. We were very lucky against Everton, lost to spurs, dropped points against saints and haven’t had a shot against Peterborough who are bottom of the second tier. We aren’t great at the moment.

Grealish, Jesus, Foden, Mahrez all dogshit that half. This is supposedly Grealish and Jesus with a chance to impress, but they've both stunk the fucking place out. Thought Jesus might be the answer to our false nine bollocks, but is he fuck, another who can go for me this summer

I think people are overreacting a bit.

We're up against 10 men behind the ball on a shit pitch and I wouldn't be surprised if we're playing within ourselves with the derby at the weekend.
We play against ten behind the ball most weeks.

This lot is bottom of the Championship, behind 21 point deducted Derby, and we've had zero shots on target.

I think it's fair to say that's utter wank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.