Match Thread | Peterborough vs Man City (01/03/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We play against ten behind the ball most weeks.

This lot is bottom of the Championship, behind 21 point deducted Derby, and we've had zero shots on target.

I think it's fair to say that's utter wank.
Ah…….when you put it like that!

I’d have liked Delap to play this match but looking at the pitch and the fact he’s been back from injury not too long ago, not sure. Nonetheless, it would’ve been nice to see him play.

Who knows, maybe that’s why he and McAtee were poor in yesterday’s EDS match as they knew they weren’t playing. Probably giving them an excuse as they collectively weren’t that great. Edozie was the only bright spark.

We don’t need to sign a striker in the summer, we need to buy two or three.

Jesus has been so poor it’s untrue, offering nothing.

The whole team needs to up the pace.

I just don’t know what you do against a box of 10 men, I’m not moaning at the teams doing it it’s what works best against us but fuck me it’s frustrating

only thing I could think is feed it into Foden/ Grealish feet inside the box and tell them to dribble and hope for a pen

Smash it hard and low at goal as soon as you’re anywhere near the area like the greedy lad at Sunday league/5 a side? It might deflect in or cause a penalty. That’s what I’d do anyway, but I’m shit and play in defence.

But it’s very frustrating watching us trying little passes and dribbles in the area when the opposition have 11 players in there. Just fucking hit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.