Match Thread | Peterborough vs Man City (01/03/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got this now blues.
just remembered I’d not made a brew in my City cup.
Rectified (soz)

Not been great has it?

It's a worrying trend how every team these days are comfortable defending the 18 yard box and happy for us to go wide.

That's what we lost when Sane left, some serious pace on the outside of teams.
It’s a miracle that we’ve won trophies since he left and went further in the CL!

It is.

We are not playing like we can.

And haven't been playing well for a good while, even though results suggest otherwise.

I am hoping we are going to collectively click in the Derby, we need to get out of this slump in form. Or we are not going to win the League.

Same.. people pointing to recent results are choosing to ignore what they have watched in 2022, I forgot that we were also outplayed by Arsenal with a snatch and grab win against 10 men.

The good news is we were so good for the final months of 2021 we have afforded ourselves this fairly sizeable dip in form and to be honest as you say we have probably got away with a few results that we shouldn’t have, which is a promising sign.

Was also thinking the Derby has come at the perfect time for a reset in form. Bit of fire in the belly and decent performance in a big game and we would be good to go again.

Last edited:
Really feel we need to get an electric player again. Those are the players that cause mayhem and space for others because they cause so much fear.

Direct with pace and some muscle so they're not shrugged off the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.