Match Thread | RB Leipzig vs Man City (04/10/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not when your opponents score though. Afterwards, sure, but not whilst they are celebrating.
ha that’s when you get extra loud :D
Haha. I believe you. No need to prove it but I believe someone will bring up ‘the rules’ haha
well it’s city unless they play against dinamo, and well, we sell players to clubs who then sell them to city so.. my favorite player is a city player, plus kova. my reasons may seem weird to some people i guess, but we want the same things.
You know the rules ; )
hahaha yeah it’s sky blue but it’s also ridiculous, there’s a cartoon like duck print

Ffs it’s hard work reading this.

City have had almost complete domination from the first whistle!

City are 1-0 up away from home against a very decent opponent who are often in the latter stages of European competition!!

Young Rico Lewis has been excellent. Foden again having a great game. Ball not quite breaking the way we want in the box or it’s far more convincing scoreline

Yet reading the last few pages. Dias is pish, walkers pish, Haalands pish!! All three of them are the best , or in the debate for being the best, in their position in World football!

Calm down and sit back and enjoy watching this team because believe me in years to come people will be talking about them in the same way they’ve talked about the late great Franny Lee this week. You are watching something very very special. Try enjoying it!

Very comfortable performance in possession. It's a shame we didn't get the second goal before half time to kill them off, Once it's only 1-0 they are still in the game.

In the downside Ruben Dias looks way off it and Akanji in midfield isn't working.
Great minds !! See my post right after yours.

Started the game very well. We were moving out wide and drawing their midfield/defence out of shape so that when the ball went back inside there was space for us. After the goal we didn't really do that and just seemed to focus on playing short passes in a very congested central area, which made it easier for them to maintain their shape and defend against us.

We've dominated and should really be at least 2 up but I'd like to see us go back to how we started the half. If we move the ball wide to spread their defence and then slip it inside to our players in space, we should win this.

Still convinced we are not playing Haaland into any real goal scoring chances. He either needs to be playing almost like a false 9 against teams who defended with 11 or be playing on the shoulder to run past the defender with a through ball. Still early enough in the season but his goal involvement with and without Kev is noticeable.

We are not using haaland in any way.

It’s bizarre. We stopped using him back end of last season too.

Playing with 10 men if we don’t give him the ball to run onto. I wouldn’t even mind some balls whipped in for him. Not sure Jack or Bernie have crossed it once.

A pointless luxury right now. Alvarez hunting then down is more useful
A pointless luxury? His game doesn’t involve many touches, this is just a lull in his prolific goal scoring, you can bet your bottom dollar he will get loads of goals this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.