Match Thread | RB Leipzig vs Man City (04/10/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great minds !! See my post right after yours.
Haha that's mad!

I agree on Dias, He is nowhere near his usual level and I think he's like that a good few weeks now. Numerous times this season giving the ball away or throwing a team mate under the bus with a suicide ball.

He's needs to improve. Hopefully he gets his act together starting on Sunday.

Get Stones in that Akanji role and it would be delightful. Doku and alvarez on once they start tiring, kovacic as well. Will smash them in the end.

Gvardials best game in a city shirt so far. He's been fantastic on the ball. Not too bad backwards either.

Think Leipzig will go for it the second half but we've been really patient so far. Let's not see what they can do on the break and control the play

Ffs it’s hard work reading this.

City have had almost complete domination from the first whistle!

City are 1-0 up away from home against a very decent opponent who are often in the latter stages of European competition!!

Young Rico Lewis has been excellent. Foden again having a great game. Ball not quite breaking the way we want in the box or it’s far more convincing scoreline

Yet reading the last few pages. Dias is pish, walkers pish, Haalands pish!! All three of them are the best , or in the debate for being the best, in their position in World football!

Calm down and sit back and enjoy watching this team because believe me in years to come people will be talking about them in the same way they’ve talked about the late great Franny Lee this week. You are watching something very very special. Try enjoying it!

City and every player on the pitch have to perform to world class levels ok
Once you sign for City it’s unacceptable to remain on the levels of humans

Glad we’ve cleared that up

Dias has completed 66/68 passes but it sure didn't feel like that. Walker 40/49.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.