Match Thread | Real Madrid vs Man City (09/04/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they've all worked us out. Even the best teams in the Prem and the world are doing it.

they've had a lot more clear chances. several shots with no pressure in the box or from the edge. we could easily be 1-4 down

our goal was tbh once a season. massive goalie clanger
Nah. We doing alright. Plenty of negativity

Madrid nicking the ball in midfield then hammering us down the channels only a matter of time til these transitions murder us.

Build up play is painfully slow. Players turning back on themselves when they don't need to.

I'd be tempted to bring doku on or somebody just for a bit of direct play. People will say he's not as defensively responsible as the players out wide at the moment but they can't catch the Madrid players when they're on the break anyway so does it matter that much?

Anyway, hopefully I better second half because I don't think Real Madrid are anything to write home about but we just need to sharpen up and stop giving the ball away so easily.

very poor overall, losing possession killing us , they look dangerous on every attack while we refuse to make shots, passes into the box or crossing. Grealish beating the defender and cross looks impossible. turn back recycle and Rodri, bernardo, Stones give it away after trying to hold onto it too long. even Real maybe surprised how easily they can take it off of us.

Haaland is useless as we dont even try to use him. Foden is also lost. Kovacic adds nothing, defensively we are not more stable with him, going forward he is poor man's Gundo without the assists or goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.