Match Thread | Real Madrid vs Man City (09/04/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are so painful to watch at times. I get we need to be careful of their pace but we are giving it back to them anyway passing it at snails pace. The reluctance to have a crack or pass it quicker is frustrating. They look vulnerable at the back

I hate this continental football, so shit. Madrid players are just falling down and shouting to the ref. Pardon my french, but it's kinda gay.

Let’s be honest we fooked this season up last summer letting 2 brilliant players leave & never replaced them.

It’s a miracle we are where we are this season in my opinion.

Still don’t think out tactics are helping

Think they are lightning to get forward and we are struggling in the final third! Need to be better with final ball! They could have had a few more but straight at ortega… b silva off for KDB maybe? It’s so open though usually suits us

Fuck off Haaland. He is walking in the pitch, WALKING!! Press like your life depends on it, it's the least you can do after losing every single duel with Rudiger.
He really isn’t. He’s moving a lot and making runs in behind, and honestly most strikers would’ve given up even doing that after months of barely any service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.