Match Thread | Real Madrid vs Man City (09/05/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how we always blame the ref. It's not the ref.

it's that we don't take our chances and we play at 1mph against a fast counter attacking team.
You are partially right, the ref isn't the reason we are losing but he is crap. Carvajhal is lucky to be on the pitch.

Great post. I'm also worried that Jack will 'bite' and then receive a red.
Yeah, I understand it, he gets absolutely pelted every match, with very little protection.

But hitting out is exactly what the opposition want, don’t give them it.

No surprise that the BT panel don't even mention the fact that this so called "professional champion team" get away with murder. The ref was all pally pally with Real before the game and is refusing to book them allowing about 4 or 5 bad fouls first. He had no option with Kroos that was hip high - You watch he will book one of us if they dare commit a foul in the second half.

As for our performance - away in Madrid it's been pretty good Courtois making one or two great saves again. We just need to keep going, stop them on the break earlier using their tactics of professional fouling and if we come away with only one goal down we are capable of beating them at home. Composure and belief - we can do this.

As for BT they are creaming themselves over Madrid - Christ on a bike, support an English team is it that hard?

Just like Utd & spurs games this. They suck us in that we forget what to do with the ball. I’m really surprised we haven’t hit haaland much more & gone direct.

We are much the better team but tactics not helping us here. Need foden driving at them not Bernie going sideways tonight

Pep setup to hustle Madrid with Bernardo, Gundo n Rodri, they set back let us pass around, maybe Mahrez or Foden for second half, Alvarez for Haaland?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.