Match Thread | Real Madrid vs Man City (09/05/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean on paper perhaps. But Haaland's shots on targets were both pretty tame. Only Rodri's was really an effort you'd show on a highlights real. Whereas they've got a 'not a shot' where only a last ditch block from Dias stopped it going to Benzema for a simple tap in. They haven't created more than us, but it's not as one-sided as the stats suggest.
The post I replied to (that you've quoted) said that Madrid had had more chances than us. Which is a blatant lie.

If Carvajal played for any other team he would not be on the pitch.
Because its Madrid the rules are different
Corruption at its best.

My favourite was the free kick on the 18 yard and he fucking played on with no real advantage. Fuck off.
How the fuck is Carvajal not on a yellow. Why the fuck is Jack being admonished for being constantly fouled.

I'm getting big time nervous watching this game develop. Started so fine, but now after their goal, they also started with cynical foul play. Especially against Grelish which get no support from this ref. I hope Pep gets it back on track in second half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.