Match Thread | Shakhtar Donetsk vs Manchester City (06/12/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately Tosin will just never be good enough for City. Should let him leave in the summer.. whether it's just a loan for some time or not. Too slow, not good enough on the ball, hasn't regularly shown much in the way of strength.

Don't want to be overly critical because it's a meaningless game but I think it's time we accepted that Tosin isn't good enough and probably won't be for the foreseeable future. That doesn't mean he's not a good player, but not at the level we need, even for a 5th choice. Mangala and Touré have been worse, mind you.

Really disappointed in Bernardo and to be honest I have been since we signed him. He doesn't DO anything. I still believe he'll come good but he needs to do it himself and fast- Pep can't put the effort in for him.

Sané is also being lazy IMO.

Would people stop wetting there pants, this is pretty much a fringe squad playing a champions league game against a decent team, every one wanted us to rest players for the derby and we did, if we picked a full strength team and picked up injuries etc all hell would have broke loose, damned if we do damned of we don't
Mate let the undercover rags have their fun, they've waited 29 games to post their crap, the bitterness must be seeping out of every pore.

When the manager puts out youth and fringe players and instructs the guys who have a chance to play on Sunday not to get hurt you won’t have a top performance. I can’t believe people on here don’t understand this

This is a City CL game of yesteryear. Two errors and 2-0 down. All possession and only just before half time did we look urgent. How many fouls is this ref gonna ignore? There were three stoners in that half that were nailed on fouls all day long. And were VAR to be used for the benefit of the game it would put a stop to out-and-out cheats rolling out of a tackle holding their faces when the only contact with their ugly mushes was the night air!

Always find it strange when we make a lot of changes we look completely piss poor when the majority of other teams do it they still seem to have that threat or defensive know how at least ..

Would people stop wetting there pants, this is pretty much a fringe squad playing a champions league game against a decent team, every one wanted us to rest players for the derby and we did, if we picked a full strength team and picked up injuries etc all hell would have broke loose, damned if we do damned of we don't

As much as I hate match thread moaning, we've been pretty awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.