Match Thread | Sheffield Utd vs Man City (27/08/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hed get carded though.
He wouldn’t. He’s done it in plenty of other games.

Then every now and again he has a mard arse performance like Everton at home, Forest away and the first half today where he’s doing the opposite to what he normally thrives off because someone’s being as physical with him as he usually is with everyone else.

Prob won’t go down well but Sergio was better than haaland and was way more likeable. What I’d do to have him back in his prime

He's 23 and just broke the all time top flight English scoring record FFS.

Can't believe our own lot are joining in with the rags and dippers to rubbish our treble winning stars like Erling and Jack. Bore off with this shit and support the lads.

I'd fetch the Belgian kid on. Grealish is offering no threat, we need some trickery. Just make sure somebody is behind him for if he loses it.

I don't think I've ever seen a PL team offer so little threat against us - think they only got near our box twice. We should find a way through here, hopefully with Doku and/or Foden given plenty of minutes to make an impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.