Match Thread | Sheffield Utd vs Man City (27/08/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of playing an opposing team in the Premier League, Sheff Utd’s performance so far is probably the most abject I’ve seen in years.

They might be 0-0 thanks to getting extremely lucky but they’ve done absolutely nothing but hug and grapple us in defence and throw themselves to the ground on the 2-3 occasions they got past the halfway line. I’d be embarrassed. 0% action in our third at one point in the game.

Look at the stats they’re pathetic

View attachment 91521

If there’s any justice then we’ll smash three or four past them in the second half which will be no more than they deserve.
Somehow they got a standing ovation for parking the bus hahaha. I guess that's what our level has become where teams are extremely happy to just not concede against us

Someone needs to tell the ref this isn’t a rugby match
The cunts are getting away with murder in their box

…not sure what you are watching. There were two obvious fouls in the box: one on Haaland and one on Ake. He is letting them manhandle our players all over.

He gave the penalty because it was an egregiously obvious one.

The tackle on Grealish was borderline red and it wasn’t the first poor one from Baldock.

He has been trying to even the matchup and I expect him to continue with that in the second half.
Guess we will agree to disagree. Think the ref has done well

Mediocre at best, looks l8ke 5he players are not giving the opposition much respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.