Match Thread | Slovan Bratislava vs. Man City (01/10/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're two up, playing well without getting out of second gear. People are talking about GD; I'm guessing that if we win 5 of the 8 league matches, we'll comfortably qualify. Maybe as few as four could be enough. As for it being the easiest; we'll see. Sparta at home should be fairly straightforward.

It's been too easy and they've rode their luck with us hitting the woodwork, but we need to be a bit more ruthless. Stroll about at four or five.

Would this lot beat Watford?

Not sure they would. I know we put a weaker team out in that game but they're Championship level aren't they?
Easily low Championship level, if not League 1. Never seen us play such a poor team in the CL and that’s with us playing Shalke and Brugge sides who were diabolical.

I know our players are conditioned to rotate the ball and pass it back from midfield, but their teammates should be telling them that they’re unmarked and have yards of space behind them to run into.

20 more mins for Gundy, Phil & haaland & get them off

Nunes needs a motm 2nd half or I’m done with him (sadly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.