Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (08/04/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Redknapp: ‘Stones and Rodri aren’t going to hurt you!’

Such a lazy, backward way of thinking just because they don’t get assists and goals that often.
Must have been on holiday on the last day last season

Seriously, less Haaland's goal, I can't remember a less inspiring 45 under Stuart Pearce, and I am not fucking joking! I'm not sure how we managed so many backward passes without ever moving the ball forward. Results count, but as a spectacle it's fucking dreadful.

I said in the pre-match thread that there are no poor teams in the Prem this season, not one relegation fodder team. There are about eight or nine 11th-14th level teams yet they can’t all fit in 11th-14th.

Southampton look very fit and their defensive tactics have been good, if not helped by City being far too slow in possession.
Agreed, some teams are just better when they can get into their shape, run hassle press & fight for every ball, work off set pieces, go long & counter, there’s too much space for their left winger which is a worry for Tuesday, and Mahrez looks isolated, it’s like Kev’s thought you’re doing nowt & effed off to the other side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.