Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (11/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, wonderful, and if they pick up an injury? Use your fucking brain. No need to risk Haaland here when losing him could cost us down the line in the title and CL. It's only the Carabao.
Great, I assume you, an expert of using your fucking brain, also think we should rest Haaland (and the others) in the derby on Saturday? Its only United who we scored 6 on the last time, if he gets injuried it will hurt our chances in CL down the line. It would almost be madness to risk his fitness in a PL game which is not even a knockout game wouldnt it? Carabao is one of only 4 trophies we compete for each year and to throw it away when we are in a quarter final because "players might get injuried" is just stupid, especially at this stage of the season when its not exactly Real Madrid in a CL final we are resting him (and all the others) too, its the rags. In my opinion, but since you think all players are extremely fragile and run a 90% chance of injury as soon as they play I assume you disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.