Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (11/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pffft you are an optimist i'll give you that. This is the worst game i've seen under pep since 2016.
I can see why you think so. However, I’ve always just taken things calmly or as they are.

I get frustrated but I just switch off or stay away from here after a bad game or anything City until I’m good, even if that takes days.

In terms of worst game, there are a few but I can understand why you believe so. I just hope that the players can look at themselves after this and know they fucked up but that they use it as motivation to twat the rags. I can only hope.

Out ran out fought out battled, Southampton better all over the pitch, absolute shit show from us tonight
One team wanted to win, one team thought they just had to turn up to win. Fucking embarrassing. And the lack of urgency and attacking intent is honestly pretty diabolical to watch. This is not the first time this season this has happened and will not be the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.