Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (20/03/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor again. No one really at it, Laporte and Cancelo both awful.
Need to improve dramatically, or we’ll be out.

He's played a handful of high passes up the midfield, all with no City player nearby. And it's been the same the last few weeks. Need some matches on the bench.
He won't though. Pep never drops him, been wank for a month. If he isn't offering anything offensively then it's like playing with 10 men.
Zinchenko needs to start more games.

Been a decent cup game but we do have a propensity to be a little careless with our passing from the back for short spells - too sloppy which gave them encouragement. Laporte has been in need of a rest for a few games in my opinion - own goals happen but his overall play has been a bit tired at times. We also seem to be losing out on a few 50/50's but overall a reasonable performance - we will score again no doubt but we really need to be more assertive at the back.

Don’t think we’ve won a 50/50 all game, whole team lacks aggression.

We stopped playing after 40 minutes and the goal was coming. Terrible goalkeeping for that I’m afraid.

Rodri would be off at half time, been shocking.

That first half was completey bobbins! Kyle Walker the only real one that has turned up today...Can't get over how bad we have been especially Stones and Laporte fuck me they have been piss poor. Massive improvement needed second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.