Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (20/03/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I watching the same game? Didn't Gundogan hit the post when it was easier to score? At 0-2 the game would have been over. We need the chasing of Bernardo & Foden after 60 minutes.

Constant mistakes at the back leading to problems. Wayward passing or shit defending.

Has been for a number of games.
The defence including Steffen look like they don’t know what the plan is.
Have they been introduced to each other. Poor decision making and passing and half asleep.

The number of times the midfield have played it back to defence unnecessarily though putting them under pressure.

We are more than capable of upping it and scoring another couple but this isn’t a one off performance which is the real worry.

We have no world class focal point and Christ Almighty it shows. My heart says we'll win the treble but my head is telling me I'm an idiot for feeling this way. We're going to replace Serg a season too late, I just hope we don't rue that negligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.