Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (15/08/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good first 20, poor last 25. Grealish looked bright and busy. Mendy and Ake give me kittens down that left hand side.

edit: How Tanganga hasn’t been booked yet I don’t know. If that was ‘Dinho he’d be on his final warning for a red for accumulation

Not sure how you can slag Torres when no fucker is doing their job and supplying him. We could have Kane on the pitch for us and he'd have barely had a kick. No one in midfield is capable of producing anything and our game has just been all down the left.
TBF I don’t imagine Kane simply running around aimlessly like a Border Collie. Torres is fucking lost out there, like he is most games. If we hadn’t paid actual GBP for him, he would be nowhere near the 1st team. I’m not having he is any better than some of the kids we have seen in preseason who won’t get a sniff of the Prem all season.

We're lacking ideas. Grealish is diff gravy, you can see it. Someone tell sterling he's wearing an England shirt and someone tell Mendy to fuck off. Cancelo and Mahrez are the worst of their selves and I want to fucking punch Gary Neville in the fucking balls. So glad we're back!!

100% this. Everything you said spot on.

Think Torres is making some good runs but playing so far up the pitch he's getting a bit isolated. A striker comfortable dropping into midfield (cough cough) would work a bit better.

Mahrez and Sterling not providing much service, think Jack and Sterling might be operating in the same space too much.

With Gundo and Jack playing so far forward we don't have much of a midfield which is leaving us a bit exposed on the counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.