Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (15/08/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good the bad and the ugly.
The good.
Grealish looks to me like he will suit our football very well. He rarely gives the ball away.
Ake is a proper defender. I like him.
Fern is still the best despite his pace going.
Torres hasn’t been bad at all. Not much service but very decent movement.
The bad.
Sterling losing the ball. Consistently.
Mendy losing the ball. Consistently.

The ugly.
It’s very evident that we are struggling up front. Who will score for us? We go down the wings but have nothing to aim for.

Think we deserved to be at least a goal up, but we don’t have a national goal scorer.

Think Torres is making some good runs but playing so far up the pitch he's getting a bit isolated. A striker comfortable dropping into midfield (cough cough) would work a bit better.

Mahrez and Sterling not providing much service, think Jack and Sterling might be operating in the same space too much.

With Gundo and Jack playing so far forward we don't have much of a midfield which is leaving us a bit exposed on the counter.
Agree which is why I think grealish needs to drop back a bit

and yet we are still the better team.
We were the better side for first 10 mins until Mendy fucked up and gave them inspiration. Since then we have been lucky to not be behind and have been average with too many players not contributing and little goal threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.