Match Thread | Sunderland vs Man City (10/11/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the defence is shit without VK
The midfield have no idea without Silva..

Are we that reliant on 2 players. If so 100 mill has been wasted this summer

jimharri said:
de niro said:
NoahCity said:
This is going to suck, if we go into the international break like this. Why can't we play away from home!?

calm down. ref has done us again here. we'll be fine.
The ref had nothing to do with the goal. Weak defending by Milner, and Pants might have done better with his angles.

So the ref not sending a player off for a potential leg breaker 2 mins before played no part in the goal?

jimharri said:
de niro said:
NoahCity said:
This is going to suck, if we go into the international break like this. Why can't we play away from home!?

calm down. ref has done us again here. we'll be fine.
The ref had nothing to do with the goal. Weak defending by Milner, and Pants might have done better with his angles.

oh sorry I thought an over the ball challenge was a red card and when you push a player over its a foul. silly me.

Same shit everytime slow shit passing sluggish attiude against a team we never beat cup final every fookin time bottle job

Blumers Bloomers said:
bobmcfc said:
God Quinn is testing me

If he mentions how great Wes Brown is again I might put my fist through the tv

Cannot believe his name is above my seat in the stadium. I'd friggin tear it down if it was up to me

I hope the Engineer has brought his toolkit for the half-time team talk. We seem like the Jekyll and Hyde of football atm.

Quinn jizzing his pants because they played 5 passes.

JUST FUCK OFF YOU ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.